Thursday, April 29, 2010

WOOT! WOOT!

I haven't posted in this blog for like 3 months or something... LOL. Sorry, I'll try to post in it more from now on! XD

Ok, so this morning I signed into my Japanese pop YT dance account, Lilmiszkissa, and realized that I had finaly gone and broke 100 subscribers! You have no idea how happy I am! It feels so good to have broken the 100 mark, and without the help of my other account(shyangel1333)! WOOT! WOOT! I'm feeling really good & confident right now!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUBSCRIBED TO MY LILMISZKISSA ACCOUNT! I PROMISE TO UPLOAD SOMETHING NEW VERY VERY VERY SOON! ^_^



2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes you should upload something XD And blog here too~ ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @C'est la Vie,
    I'll try to make a habit of doing that more! xD

    ReplyDelete