Sunday, November 22, 2009

Personality quiz

There's actually like 100 questions to this test but I'm only gonna do 50(because I'm a lazy girl!!! XD).

1. Names: Clarissa, Claire, ClarClar
2. Origin of your name: My mother of course!
3. Family members: Dad, Brother, Uncle, And me of course!!
4. Interests: Anything Hello!Project related!!
5. Strong point: I'm not easily influenced by others!
6. Weak point: I'm stubborn..
7. Weakness: I get angry easily....
8. Mental Age: 20 years old....
9. Something surprising about yourself: hmmm.... I can eat over 50 Oranges in 1 day!! XD
10. What kind of animal do you think you are: A dog(I like dogs)!!!
11. Habitual saying: I'm just gonna skip this one.....
12. Habitual movement: I'm gonna skip this one too......
13. Charm point: My height!!! I'm kinda tall for my age!!
14. The advantage of being a girl: Being able to wear miniskirts!!
15. What you would do if you were a male: I don't know....
16. Favorite color: Blue!
17. Favorite flower: Roses, I guess.
18. Favorite movie: Inuyasha movie 2
19. Favorite book: New Moon
20. Favorite manga: Naruto Shippuden
21. Favourite TV show: The Boondocks!
22. Favorite saying: "Don't ever give up!"
23. Favorite season: Summer of course!
24. Favourite food: Orange's & Mango's!!
25. Food that you hate the most: Peanut Butter & Jelly!!
26. Favorite song: FOREVER LOVE, by C-ute
27. Favorite artist: Buono!
28. Favorite place: Tokyo, Japan & Miami!
29. Favorite game: Naruto
30. Countries you want to visit the most: TOKYO, JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!
31. The creepiest thing in the world: Snakes....
32. Artists who are your good friends: I wish I knew an artist who I was a good friend with!!
33. Best Skill: Running, I guess...
34. What you are good at cooking: Cake!!
35. Best sport: Volleyball
36. Secret of losing weight: I don't know.... I've never tried to loose weight before....
37. Subjects you are good at: Reading & Writing.
38. Subjects you are not good at: Math
39. What you do when you are not paying attention during classtime: Chat with a friend or daydream!
40. Favorite school activity: GYM
41. What do you first do in the morning: The same thing everyone else does... GET OUT OF BED.
42. What do you last do before going to bed: Take a shower.
43. Average time period of sleeping: 6 to 8 hours
44. Average time period of bathing: 30 to 40 minutes
45. Ways of maintaining health: EAT
46. Pets: I have one dog.
47. What you usually dream of: Being an international singer, and meeting Buono....
48. Age of first love: ...
49. Preferable age of getting married: 30 years old(I'm in no rush to get married....)
50. What do you do when you are in love: Become VERY clumsy...

No comments:

Post a Comment